To give the questionnaire a different approach one of our group members came up with creating a video about speaking the audio and then having related pictures to be seen. Thinking it was a great idea we all got involved and participated, myself took the lead on finishing the questionnaire which was also used for the script, and then recording all the audio files. We got the member of our group to do the voice over to but to speak in a more theatrical, presenting tone, which will then appeal to the audience. Once they were all done me and one other member were searching through all the pictures that we could use to represent the words i.e. for Facebook, we had the logo etc. However as that was taking too long as the voice over originally came over 5 minutes, we had to cut it down, so we decided to split quickly and move to separate working stations to find more images at a faster pace, then combine them together. I finished off the edit then uploaded the video onto my YouTube account:
Then within a comment i asked if people could view and respond to the video, and in the present time we have 7 views and one like on YouTube (still ongoing and waiting).
Then i created an online survey that I handed out over two Facebook pages that links to the target audience, to which the feedback I will get from those would be more in depth than the video, but both equally useful. Also with our questionnaire we had them printed out so our tutor can then hand them out to other pupils, but also i created and pasted a QR code on the front sheet so the students can also look and wonder whats within the code.