Quantitative

What is quantitative data??

Quantitative research is numbers. This is a percentage or numbers of how many people picked there favourite super hero film.

For example – 4 people were asked what is your favourite super hero film?

3 of them choose Dark Night Rises the other one choose Avengers.

Or it could be put as,

75% choose Dark Night Rises and the other 25% choses Avengers.

 

About Gemzy

going to be the best director! bring on the horror!!! :D View all posts by Gemzy

One response to “Quantitative

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: