This is a video I found when looking through some debates about violence in reality and the connection to games. The style of the video is not important here, but you will notice with most of their game examples violence or extreme panic is used, being incorporated into the elements of the game changing the way we then look on society.
May 21, 2013
If Games Were Real – Violence
This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 21st, 2013 at 3:51 pm and tagged with Video Games, violence and posted in Debates. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “If Games Were Real – Violence”
Tags1960's Adam West Age audience Audience Profiling Audience Research audiences Barbara Wright Batman Carole Ann Ford. censorship Change classifying Clip Consumption Content Conventions data debates Demographics Doctor Who Facebook feedback Film Films Focus Group Focus Groups Gender genre glossary Groups Hollyoaks Ian Chesterton Informal Information Iron Man Kick-Ass 2 Language Market research Mary Whitehouse Media Modes of Address movies primary Primary research producers producers create products glossary Product Production Research Products Qualitative quality Quantitative Quantitative Research quantity Questionnaire Questionnaires research results Science-Fiction secondary Secondary research Star Wars Statistics Surveys Susan Foreman Target Target Audience Target Audiences The Dark Knight trailer TV Video Video Games violence
- Alan Hardcastle
- George Senda on Purposes of Primary, Secondary, Qualitative & Quantitative Research
- Alan Hardcastle on Game of Thrones – How the product addresses the audience.
- Jerry Fisher on Game of Thrones – How the product addresses the audience.
- sharon cruz on Passive or Active Consumption
- Audience Effects Theories. | danikastokes14 on Media theories, debates and audience responses