The techniques used to gather qualitative research are individual interviews, using small focus groups of no more than 10 people and observational techniques to gather precise and direct answers that are required. Qualitative research is more reliable than quantitative research as the data is more accurate.
July 3, 2013
Qualitative audience research
going to be the best director! bring on the horror!!! :D View all posts by Gemzy
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013 at 1:28 pm and tagged with qualitative audience research and posted in Audiences. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tags1960's Adam West Age audience Audience Profiling Audience Research audiences Barbara Wright Batman Carole Ann Ford. censorship Change classifying Clip Consumption Content Conventions data debates Demographics Doctor Who Facebook feedback Film Films Focus Group Focus Groups Gender genre glossary Groups Hollyoaks Ian Chesterton Informal Information Iron Man Kick-Ass 2 Language Market research Mary Whitehouse Media Modes of Address movies primary Primary research producers producers create products glossary Product Production Research Products Qualitative quality Quantitative Quantitative Research quantity Questionnaire Questionnaires research results Science-Fiction secondary Secondary research Star Wars Statistics Surveys Susan Foreman Target Target Audience Target Audiences The Dark Knight trailer TV Video Video Games violence
- Alan Hardcastle
- George Senda on Purposes of Primary, Secondary, Qualitative & Quantitative Research
- Alan Hardcastle on Game of Thrones – How the product addresses the audience.
- Jerry Fisher on Game of Thrones – How the product addresses the audience.
- sharon cruz on Passive or Active Consumption
- Audience Effects Theories. | danikastokes14 on Media theories, debates and audience responses