Spotify is a music streaming service that can be downloaded as an app onto smart phones. It appeals to a younger age group; teenagers, and people who use their phone a lot, as it is easy to use and it can be linked to Facebook profiles so people can share what they are listening to. The logo in itself appeals to the target audience as it is bright, fun and catches your eye. The app is well thought out, and its simplicity in design makes it a popular app. It features a most popular track list, amongst others, which is relevant to its target audience, as they often keep track of whats new, and whats popular.
Tag Archives: Spotify
Tags1960's Adam West Age audience Audience Profiling Audience Research audiences Barbara Wright Batman Carole Ann Ford. censorship Change classifying Clip Consumption Content Conventions data debates Demographics Doctor Who Facebook feedback Film Films Focus Group Focus Groups Gender genre glossary Groups Hollyoaks Ian Chesterton Informal Information Iron Man Kick-Ass 2 Language Market research Mary Whitehouse Media Modes of Address movies primary Primary research producers producers create products glossary Product Production Research Products Qualitative quality Quantitative Quantitative Research quantity Questionnaire Questionnaires research results Science-Fiction secondary Secondary research Star Wars Statistics Surveys Susan Foreman Target Target Audience Target Audiences The Dark Knight trailer TV Video Video Games violence
- Alan Hardcastle
- George Senda on Purposes of Primary, Secondary, Qualitative & Quantitative Research
- Alan Hardcastle on Game of Thrones – How the product addresses the audience.
- Jerry Fisher on Game of Thrones – How the product addresses the audience.
- sharon cruz on Passive or Active Consumption
- Audience Effects Theories. | danikastokes14 on Media theories, debates and audience responses