In order to define what group of people go into what socio-economic group on the socio-economic scale we need to determine their socio-economic status first. With the question examples in my previous posts I have covered genres, ages, gender and looks so far. But no it’s time to get to the very core of it all, deep within people’s mind sets and tap into their psychology of why they do certain things and why they watch, use and read certain things. Also their personalities come into it too.
Tag Archives: UK
Tags1960's Adam West Age audience Audience Profiling Audience Research audiences Barbara Wright Batman Carole Ann Ford. censorship Change classifying Clip Consumption Content Conventions data debates Demographics Doctor Who Facebook feedback Film Films Focus Group Focus Groups Gender genre glossary Groups Hollyoaks Ian Chesterton Informal Information Iron Man Kick-Ass 2 Language Market research Mary Whitehouse Media Modes of Address movies primary Primary research producers producers create products glossary Product Production Research Products Qualitative quality Quantitative Quantitative Research quantity Questionnaire Questionnaires research results Science-Fiction secondary Secondary research Star Wars Statistics Surveys Susan Foreman Target Target Audience Target Audiences The Dark Knight trailer TV Video Video Games violence
- Alan Hardcastle
- George Senda on Purposes of Primary, Secondary, Qualitative & Quantitative Research
- Alan Hardcastle on Game of Thrones – How the product addresses the audience.
- Jerry Fisher on Game of Thrones – How the product addresses the audience.
- sharon cruz on Passive or Active Consumption
- Audience Effects Theories. | danikastokes14 on Media theories, debates and audience responses